The New Year has officially begun, and that means it is time to get your house back to normal. There will be no more Christmas tree, lights, or decorations until the next holiday season. Taking down the Christmas décor can be frustrating and difficult if you lack the correct tools. Using the TreeKeeper
bag is a great way to store your artificial Christmas tree without the struggle and aggravation of taking down your tree and putting it back in a box until next year.
The artificial Christmas tree may be your biggest problem, but organizing other Christmas décor is also necessary in order to successfully decorate your house next year.
- Placing treasured ornaments in a cardboard box could mean they will be ruined the next time you bring them out of storage. The OrnamentKeeper bag organizes up to 80 ornaments and can prevent them from breaking or cracking.
- Taking down Christmas lights is another stressful situation since they can tangle and twist together which makes storage very complicated. The LightKeeper bag has two inner rotating spools that allow you to wrap your lights inside the sturdy storage bag for quick clean up and easy installation next year.
- A fully decorated wreath should not be thrown in a box or undecorated in order to store without damage. The WreathKeeper bag can store fully decorated wreaths in a heavy-duty nylon storage bag allowing wreath removal to be effortless.
- Wrapping presents is a complicated job since it involves wrapping paper, ribbon, cards, tissue paper, pens, bows, scissors, and tape. Storing the wrapping tools can be easy with the WrapKeeper which has easy dispensers and compartments that can also create a wrapping station for the next holiday season.
- Holiday villages generate a great deal of attention during the holiday season because of their detail and uniqueness; however, most villages are fragile and can be broken with one wrong move. Use the VillageKeeper bag to store your village boxes so all of your buildings will survive storage.
Now is the perfect time to organize your Christmas decorations, so why wait any longer? Organizing your Christmas décor will make it easier for you to decorate your house for the next holiday season!
Labels: christmas tree storage bag, lightkeeper, ornamentkeeper, tree storage bag, treekeeper, villagekeeper, wrapkeeper, wreathkeeper